Private lessons are the best way for shooters of all skill levels to quickly master and refine the fundamentals of marksmanship. Students will receive one-on-one instruction from a dedicated, experienced and certified firearms instructor. The benefits of private lessons include the ability to customize the curriculum and make necessary adjustments in tailoring the lesson to the needs of the student. We offer private lessons in:
You don’t need to spend thousands of dollars for training fees, plane tickets or fuel, hotels, food, etc… just to train at some remote, boutique “gun school”. Those places have massive overhead, and pass those exorbitant costs on to you. They also have student/teacher ratios upwards of 7:1 or worse. Furthermore, you can plan on spending much of your precious training time being subject to annoying 3rd-party sales pitches and unnerving political propaganda.
At Adiga Armory, we like to focus on firearms training. One of our founding principles is to offer affordable, professional-grade training that every law-abiding gun owner can access. During your sessions, you will have 1-on-1 attention from the instructor, and will train and shoot the entire time. Our instructors are the best in the business, with decades of firearms experience in military and civilian fields.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Valid government-issued picture ID [first lesson only]
- The firearm[s] you wish to train with [rental guns are available]
- At least 2 magazines for semi-autos [included with rental guns]
- At least 150-rounds of factory ammo [200 recommended]
- Eye and ear protection
- Season-appropriate clothing [home range is outdoors]
- Bottled water
- Signed liability release is required for training [must be 18 or older to sign]
- US Citizens & Permanent Residents only.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
$100 per 2-hour private lesson
Please contact us to schedule a private lesson.