DATA WE COLLECT:
We only collect the minimum amount of information we need in order to communicate with you, verify your identity/residency, and provide you with our services. This may include:
- You name
- Your age [not DOB]
- Your contact info [phone and email]
- Your driver’s license number [only for live-fire courses]
To protect the privacy of our visitors and promote a free and open dialogue, we do not store the IP address of comment contributors on our internal database. However, 3rd party payment sites generally do store IP addresses on their database.
- We use Square for credit card processing.
- We accept PayPal and Bitcoin payments.
- We use MailChimp for email list management.
If you opt-in, you will receive occasional email notifications from us about products and services. However, you can easily unsubscribe if you prefer not to receive email from us. If you unsubscribe, you will still receive critical course and order correspondence emails.
WE CARE ABOUT DATA SECURITY:
Adiga Armory is serious about your privacy. We will not sell your information to any third party for any reason. Aside from the services listed here, we will not divulge any of your information for anything short of a formal subpoena signed by a judge, at which point we will attempt to contact and notify you of such a request where permitted by law. We also deploy the following data security measures:
- HTTPS everywhere on our site [256-bit SSL] and on our credit card payment site.
- Our employees are required to use VPN on any public networks.
- We use 2-factor authentication to access our cloud services.
- Signed course rosters are locally encrypted using 256-bit AES before being stored on our secure server.
- We use multiple website security features to block attacks:
- Website and Server Access Logging
- Login Attempt Limiter
- IP Blocker/Filter
Adiga Armory will not ask you for sensitive personal information such as your SSN or full DOB. Adiga Armory will not contact you to request any information unless you initiate the contact.