- 100% refunds of the purchase price are given for CLP bottles returned to us within 30-days of purchase. They can be opened or unopened.
- 100% refunds of the purchase price for course fees and private lessons will be given if you cancel no less than 24-hours before the class or appointment begins. No refunds for course fees and private lessons will be given without at least 24-hours notice of cancellation or rescheduling.
- 100% refunds on any new/unopened eye and ear protection within 30-days of purchase. No refunds on open-package eye and ear protection unless defective, for which an exchange is issued.
- 100% refunds on any new/unopened ammo returned on course day. No refunds on open package or partial boxes of ammo.
- 100% refund on any rental equipment if cancelled at any time before use. No refunds on rental equipment after you start using it.
Training may not be rendered and a student may be required to reschedule for any of the following reasons:
- Failure to bring valid government issued photo ID to any training course.
- Refusing to sign the required liability waiver.
- Excessive tardiness to a “certifying” course [ex: Concealed Carry Courses] [more than 15-min late].
- Deliberate violations of any training facility policy or safety rule.
- The instructor reserves the right to refuse training to anyone whom they believe poses an imminent danger to themselves or others. If that occurs, the customer will be refunded for their course fee.