Today, we’ll be taking a close-up look at the Ruger Precision Rimfire, and this is the model 8400. We’ll pick apart some of the features, do some accuracy testing, we’ll show you some chrono results, we’ll discuss the pros and cons of the platform, and we’ll shoot it out to 200 yards to see how it does for practical use.
And with that, we hope you enjoyed this video today. Please remember to follow us at the links below if you haven’t already, and we’ll see you again next time at Adiga Armory!
FOLLOW US ON:
- Vortex Diamondback Tactical 30mm 4-16 x 44 with FFP MRAD/MIL reticle [EBR-2C]
- WEAVER 30mm Six Hole Tactical High Rings = perfect clearance
- BLUCOLLAR TACTICAL 2 Point Rifle Sling Patriot Model
- JIALITTE M-LOK QD Sling Mount [Front]
- UTG 1.38” QD Sling Mount [Rear]
- Cheap knock-off of an Atlas bi-pod on M-Lok picatinny rail section
- Magpul MOE+ AR Grip
COPYRIGHT: All music courtesy of YouTube Audio Library. No attribution required. Reticle image courtesy of Vortex Optics Co. Owner’s manual image courtesy of Sturm Ruger Co.
TAGS: ruger precision rimfire review, ruger precision rimfire accuracy, ruger precision rimfire 22lr review, ruger precision rimfire chronograph, best bolt action 22lr trainer, best bolt action 22lr, best bolt action 22 ever, best benchrest .22 rifle, ruger precision 22lr accuracy, ruger precision 22lr review, ruger precision 22lr 100 yards, ruger precision 22lr 200 yards, best ammo for ruger precision 22, cci mini mag ruger precision 22, cci standard velocity ruger precision 22, ruger precision rimfire 8400, ruger precision rimfire problems, ruger precision rimfire pros and cons,